June and Kelly

Saturday, November 8, 2008

MOOD-LESS BUT PLEASANT BRUNCH by K

Mee Kuan morning called me at 12 to have lunch with them..
Forced myself to wake up and get ready.. 
Met MK and Bea near my hse and follow their back to Taman Billion for Kaki Corner..
And i lost cause there's too many cars and lack of sleep.. I just went real mad..
Then we met somewhere around Taman Midah and they lead me again..
But then when we reached there, it closed.. =.="
I'm so fucking mood-less at that moment but i don't wanna influence any1's mood..
So i pretend again? Why should i?
Then, last min decision we went to Taman Connaught (回家)..
And i'm lost again and make me more fucking dulan..
Honestly, i don't give a damn care of it..
I wanna go home but end up while i'm driving home, i managed to reach Taman Connaught..
Here some pics of the restaurant:

the washing machine
we're in the living room
just wanna show u the deco

Bea and Karen

Is a house restaurant.. Living room, dining room, master bedroom, washroom and etc..
Sorry all for showing my "fu diao diao" face.. 
Anyway, we got a very pleasant brunch today..

No comments: