June and Kelly

Saturday, November 8, 2008

NO PAIN NO GAIN by K

Just done my revision not long ago..
Tired for the whole cos slept at 4am and woke up at 7am just to accompany my mum for breakfast.. She's going back to Johor..
So can't blame me for being so energy-less and blur..
SPM left 3 more days and i guess all of us are doing the last min work..
Anyway, we can go through it..
Is tough to revise when a person lack of sleep and concentration but i still managed to revise 1 and half chapters.. 
But end up now i haven't sleep and blogging here.. I'm so death..

On the 6th Nov was the last day of schooling.. The form 5s' end up their high school life and gonna step in the reality life.. We got our rehearsal for Graduation Day which will on at the 14th Nov together with the Talentime Day.. So i think only daddy will come on that day.. We guided by Mrs. Olive Beverly Tan (our new principle, she's hot) to have a grand walking around the hall ceremony.. I shed tears.. which in sudden i lost a lot of things.. 

We're appreciating our last moment in the school cause we'll never ever have chance again to:

gossip together
play around together
have class together
go to the toilet together
compare the students and teachers together
fight back the teachers together
see the big happening in school together
and lots more..

Though i just stayed in Seri Suria just for 3 years but there're a lot of joy and dull moment..
Like me not? Is up to u..
Cos i'll miss them.. and also my previous school, Sri Murni.. 
We had work hard for 11 years and now we're going to be separate for our future..
The reality world that full of millions type of ppl..
High school life is still de best? I bet so.. Now i realised..
High school life has a lot of holidays..

I saw some of them cried after the 3.45pm bell rang.. We gonna say goodbye to this life and struggle for our future.. Faye gave a big hugged me.. Tears that can't control, it drops one by one from her eyes.. Whereas i cried silently in my heart.. They cried terribly and say goodbye..

For the relation matter, i know i have to put in a lot of effort to make things right back.. I have to be in pain so that i gain.. Mayb u want me to leave slowly? I don't know.. But i won't give up though i'm so out of idea what to do.. Anyway, i have to use all of my brain juice to think and also focus in my SPM as i promised to get good results..
No matter how much u hate me, how much u felt annoying, how much u don't trust me..
I'll still put on hopes..

No comments: