June and Kelly

Sunday, November 9, 2008

PASSION OR NOT? by K

I'M LATE FOR MY ACCOUNT TUITION!!!
supposed to be 10am to 12pm but i slept till dad knocked my room door around 10.10am..
I was like, SHIT! I'm late.. of course i'm rush.. I'm so regret that y i hang alone till 5 in the morning and didn't do my acc homework.. Everything just goes worse..
But i bet tomorrow will be my better day!
Anyway, MK and Bea also late for tuition.. cos Bea slept late too..
I late for 48 mins.. No joke.. 
Dad asked a very weird question this morning..
He asked me, r u possessed by the "dirty" things?
I was like, O.o"!!! What?? I'm late now and u're saying all these stupid things.. 
But i asked him back, y do u think so?
He said, u looked so different than before.. U're so pale and look like u're being possessed with all weird things u done..
I almost fainted at that moment.. Y dad will asked me this type of question..
I just answered him, U're the one who possessed la.. I just too tired.. Really touch wood.. U don't want to take SPM izzit?
Then he just laughed..Weirdo!!
Maybe he wanna make me don't feel so nervous for being late for tuition or what..

So when i reached, 3 of us started to do a set of acc paper 2.. 
I NEED CONCENTRATION! sorry teacher.. =.="
I'm pressing the wrong figure, taking the wrong figure and didn't read properly the questions..
What the hell! How am i gonna take my LCCI Certificate? This was the very 1st year acc students can get their LCCI cert so the questions will be easy.. I MUST GET MY LCCI CERT~
I just managed to do 3 questions today which normally i can finished 4 questions..
Clock struck at 12pm and time to go home.. 

Dad really treat me as princess? Whatever.. He planned the future for me and told me his plan..
Boring~ SPM haven't started, then he already want what i do.. 
I don't think i'll work in his company cause will be a lot of ppl judge bout me.. 
Dad wanted me to manage the company's financial.. 
I was like, WHAT????!! what the hell r u talking, daddy.. I'm just 17.. i felt the stress coming in now.. 
Let me spilt into 2.. Mum wanted me to work at Johor when i'm resting for the half year so that she can see me everyday.. (HELL NO) Dad wanted me to work at his company.. actually is good so that i know a bit of business since i gonna take business management.. But if he gonna giv me a high position, i'll say NO too.. So do u see the stress that coming in? i gonna roll my eyeballs out..

Anyway, after tuition dad brought me to McD take away for my brunch which i never eat till now.. I don't have to right mood to eat.. Watch some tv program to entertain myself.. I laugh out as loud as i can.. yea, and the daddy said, r u crazy? cos i'll seldom act this way.. i think he'll say me possessed by something again..

Ohya, I gave the Jimmie Leen drove me crazy.. Now my turn to hate u..!!! U just on and turn off my mood.. U noe i hate u so much.. U knew that..

Countdown 2 more days, most worried was my History paper.. I just get a passed in my trial.. From B dropped to E.. Maths too, from A to E, what the hell am i doing huh? pondering~

No comments: