June and Kelly

Monday, October 20, 2008

SHINee by J


I am currently addicted to the male korean group which is SHINee!!!

I like Minho the most, but Set like Key. She said he's cute. Neway all are cute!

Jonhyun is the main vocal, i think....cuz he's the one who always sings alot. And he even sings when he dreams. That shows how much he loves singing and it's his daly routine like having breakfast.

Key doesn't looked good when he was a child, he remind me of one of the student in my school. The japan boy.....Quite a like. (When Key was young)...

Taemin is the youngest of all. Maybe due to puberty he can't really sing. Out of tune sometimes but nevermind , still cute with his muchroom hairstyle!

Onew, erm.....K and I called him shh shh....Set knows why.... He's the leader of this group and he's a good singer too.....Loves~

How nice if I am in Korea now...I wanna meet them.





My wish of this night is

I hope I can get their album....

I can't find theirs here in Malaysia.

Feel so bad....

No comments: