June and Kelly

Sunday, October 19, 2008

315 JAPANESE (PART II) by K

PART II

my buddy
concentrate
cutie



serious
written by our school's student and the japanese students
2 cute lil guys
my buddy gave me this



^^

she thank me



the principle of Kitasenri

we went for our lunch after the calligraphy section
the girls love the guy at the right hand side with a red towel but he did not attracts me
small group pic
atsushi, me, atsushi's fren
our buddies
i bet they're the naughty boys
the MAN one
macho guy and atsushi
the liang moi's
cuties
the girls are good in dancing..cool+sexy
karate
all black belt
the guys
now the girls


demo


cool
the japanese traditional dance


i love it
atshushi is performing
the macho guy is the school idol
last group photo.. sob sob
sayonara~
gift from my buddy

they're just 16 and 17 years old but they look like 20 or 21 years old.. so matured.. so that's all.. i used a lot of time to post this.. enjoy!

No comments: