June and Kelly

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

P FOR PASS NOT PROFESSIONAL by K

Bad luck begin and just end.
Bang on a taxi driver's bumper but his car still fine and my grandma's car not fine.
Sorry grandma. She didn't scold me but also advise me to drive faster?? lols.
Don't bully the P drivers on road. 
Is common when a P car goes slowly and don't scare them by horning the car.
I hate Malaysian driver cause they'll never let the P drivers go 1st.
=.=" I really hate it. OMG! WTF!
Alright. Is over now. I don't wanna drive. Baby asked me not to drive too.
But grandma wants me to practise EVERYDAY! siao..

I met Mr.J today.
He moved to a new house today but i still prefer the previous house.
Drove to Mid Valley and met him there. 
Accompany him to casting at Estee' Lauder Companies.
Then back to his new hse and stay for 2 hours.
Actually is very easy to go back from his hse to my hse.
But i went to the wrong road again. 
Drove me nuts. All the way down to Hulu Klang, Dato' Keramat, Ampang then bang at Pandan Indah and back home.
Phew~ I took one hour to reach home instead of 15 mins.
I'm still stunned right now. I'm scare of cars.
Actually plan to got to school tomorrow but obviously i need to rest.

I miss school, miss babes and of course some of the teachers.
Sorry that i absent in school for so long.
I'll be back soon, teachers.

No comments: