June and Kelly

Thursday, October 30, 2008

THE JIMMIE by K


Alright, i know is insane to blog at this time and also just to blog bout my loved one..
The economy in some of the countries were very bad nowadays..
And this Jimmie Leen who was only 20 years old has to handle everything in the company..
I know he's stress and pressure lately but i'm still finding problems to make him more headache..
I'll less making problems, k? But u have to answer all of my questions la..
He still makes me laugh like nobody business..
Calls and 3G calls or sms everyday that can make me happy for 24 hours..
He's tired.. I can't massage for him.. He need me.. I can't be there for him..
He's unhappy.. I do nothing here.. He's busy.. I can't help him up..
So i don't dare to disturb unless i can't stand anymore cause i miss him la..
And i'm enjoying, relaxing and chilling with frens when the SPM is so so so near..
He still ask me to be happy with my life now.. Whereas he's working hard outside..
I feel bad when i think of these.. Every night i listen to his tired and weak voice.. I hope he can have enough sleep and be energetic for the next day..
He still keep supporting me and holding me..
I miss him..

No comments: