June and Kelly

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NO ONE by K

Stepmum asked what's my plan after SPM..
My plan: start keyboard and vocal class.. after 6 months, i'll enter college for business.. not going for twinning as dad want me to do so cos i don't wanna overseas.. oh ya, also cambridge.. have to master my english..
At 1st, stepmum don't agree i start my music class but i insisted with my dream and this is de only world i wanna be in.. So, she supported me..
Whereas grandma objected with her life.. She don't allow me to touch music.. I don't know why.. There must be some reason.. Cause all of my family members don't play music except my mum.. I got my mum's gene.. lols..

One phrase for those who wanna stop me from music: NO ONE WILL STOP ME FROM MUSIC! THIS IS MY DREAM OR ELSE I'LL REGRET IN MY LIFE

At least let me try.. They don't know what's the main reason i'm following daddy's will for taking business.. The main reason was if i failed music, i got business as my backup.. I got my plan and no one can change it unless there're greater plan than this..

No comments: