June and Kelly

Friday, October 31, 2008

THE NIGHT by K

Since i don't allow Mr.J go clubbing.. And i won't let him club alone unless we club together.. XD
He's all alone in the hse cos Miss Abbey went clubbing with her frens so i last min decided to meet him up at around 8pm..
At last i'm there for him when he's lonely.. ^^
So tonight was to replace this sunday meeting cause he'll be having a photoshooting for ifeel magazine.. And we can't celebrate our 6th month anni.. =.=" but nvm la.. not important to celebrate it or not.. 
Stick back to the topic.. yea.. we're happy to meet each other though we 3G everyday la..
He told me some funny things happened during the press conference for the fair (4got what fair d.. Trade Fair? tak tau la)
So gay la u, Jimmie Leen.. Though u explained that u're not gay in the hall.. (lols.. don't kill me)
Then, this guy hungry.. So we went to the Korean BBQ restaurant just around his area..
Before we out from the hse, Jimmie L asked me to take this:

Sweet? Lovely?

Anyway, then he brought me to this Korean BBQ restaurant.. I bet babe June will complain that she wanna go too cos she lovessssssss korean food so much.. Right, babe?


kimchi soup
baby's beef
JIMMIE LEEN! now i have to WARN U to gain weight now! u're too SKINNY! and he's back with the previous hairstyle..
2 person gonna finished all this..

most of the foods he finished it la.. he eat quite a lot de..
my chicken set and it's so so delicious.. omg..

Then, mum called and talk a lil with me and also Jimmie L.. He's showing my mum how delicious was de food.. Lame la u.. Seduce my mum la.. And we left the place at 11pm..
Baby fetch me back.. And i took this:

with flash
without flash

And is time to say bye again.. Have to wait till next week.. That's all for today..