June and Kelly

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

EXHAUSTED by K

I need water, i need food, i need energy, i need motivation, i need a super brain!
Obviously i'm lack of sleep and this made me so suffer in the examination hall..
And i forgotten to take my dinner recently.. @.@
I can write till i sleep, drive till i sleep, read till i sleep..
GIVE ME ENERGY, GIVE ME POWER!
I just got maximum 2 and half sleeping hours recently..
But after Friday, i'll back to normal cause the 3 days Subjects finally over..

Tomorrow we have only one subject paper, Maths 1 and 2..
Time will be from 8am to 12.30pm.. =)
I'm not stress anymore cause the next paper will be on next Monday..

Today's paper:
B.I 1- still ok.. due to too sleepy, i can't think much things to write
B.I 2- Good! easy and steady..
Sej 2- we never thought it will came out the most easy topic and i only focus on Nabi, Nabi and    other tough subject.. Forgot the point but still managed to answer all except for some certain part..

I really can't stand anymore.. Gonna do a set of maths and ciao to bed..

*I miss u

No comments: