June and Kelly

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CRAZIE by K

Slept at 3am++ woke up at 5.50am.. 
Fetched Karen and had breakfast near my hse area..
After that we go to school cause we have to be in school before 7.30am..
When we reached, Bea shouted at us from the Foyer C.. (how embarrassed)
They had some crazy talks again..
I wonder we're having our normal examination or SPM..

BM paper 1- Thumbs up, i done it on time and i got extra 5 mins to sleep.. ^^
Sej paper 1- Oh no, i only managed to study form 4 and i haven't touch form 5.. 
BM paper 2- So so, not enough time to finish cos i wasted too much time at the 1st question..

Eye's blood vein broke and bleed.. Hell pain.. Hope it heals tomorrow.. Tomorrow will be Sej paper 2.. Everyone's nervous including me.. Some of them gave up.. Some of them still burning midnight oil.. 

Had a very terrible arguement with grandma in the evening.. She always hurt me a lot but this time i can't endure anymore.. I fight back.. Jus give me some peace, couldn't u?

2nd day of SPM:
8.00 - 9.45 : B.I 1
10.30 - 12.45 : B.I 2
2.00 - 4.30 : Sejarah 2

I think i'm not going to sleep tonight again.. Have to catch up everything that i need to catch up.. This call last minute work.. =) *peace*

CIAOZ

GIVE ME THE POWER THAT I NEED FORM U, WILL U?

No comments: