June and Kelly

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

4 IN 1 by K

since i'm so free now, i gonna blog all 4 topics in a post..
i got no photos now..

so i start with my X-Murnian topic..
on the 5th September night,
i chat with my x-schoolmates in msn.. they're real funny..
there're 4 of us in a conversation..
at 1st here comes a 8 years lost contact friends.. 
i wonder how he got my msn add.. and he said hi..
so i was like.... hmm.. who's this person.. soon after a while i found out who's he.. 
but he still don't know who m i.. haha.. so i invited some of the x-murnian to the conversation..
and chat but yet he still donno who m i but he knew the others.. how dare him.. =.="
so he met back his old buddies while me... still can't recall but we contact back la now.. haha..

GROUP STUDY
6th & 7th September..
on the 6th, i got driving lesson at 7am and ended at 9am.. then i rushed for my account tuition at 10am to 12.30pm.. after that i met justin they all in McD.. suddenly harry, peggy and hong quan comes up and joined us.. hahaz.. after we study for a while, harry took out his "bao bei" tarot cards and count for shan qi.. b4 this i asked him to count for me, it was like 4 months ago.. so i asked him to count for me again.. one for family and one for love of course.. =) i tell u.. so damn freaking correct man.. must find him if u wanna count.. =)

on the 7th, my babe came over.. did we really study? hmm.. let me think... haha.. whatever.. in the afternoon we ordered McD to my hse and enjoy our lovely lunch.. had a great time with her.. too bad mone can't join us or else will be more fun.. =)

TRIALS
officially started on 5th September.. EST 1 and 2..
8th September.. BM1 and 2.. a bit tough.. i gonna drop this time..

SICK
i'm freaking sick.. gastric again and bladder infection.. the weather driving me nuts.. BLADDER INFECTION?? gosh.. 1st time in my life.. i'm suffer man.. i should drink a lot of water before this so i wouldn't get this stupid infection.. sigh.. i don't wish to get sick during trials.. pls let me go.. wish me well soon.. 


No comments: