June and Kelly

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HULALA by K

6 DOWN, 4 more to go! =)
At last the compulsary subject already over, now left the elective subjects..
P. Moral for today.. 
I managed to memorize as usual but i don't know why i'll just deleted them all when i'm in the hall.. =.=" Mayb i'm too nervous but i managed to remember most of them.. 
GOD blessed me.. 

Yesterday i got my Science paper..
My Science paper end at 12.30pm but i came out early.. 
I search for my car key.. Guess what.. I left my car key at Mee Kuan's car..
So she have to drive all the way from Serdang to school again..
Thanks and paiseh la, Chen Mee Kuan.. lols..

Reached home around 1pm and on9 for a while..
Then about 4pm, i get ready and pack my things..
Headed to Jusco, Taman Maluri to take my Princess Jolin's new album which is so limited in Malaysia due to Malaysia's EMI bankrup so the kind boss from SPEEDY went to HK to buy only 5 pieces of the album and bring it to Malaysia which cost RM 119 instead of RM 50.. =.="
Don't think so is worth cause i saw from other forum, they have calendar, poster and cards.. 
But what can i do.. Malaysia don't have Jolin's album so have to buy this.. This is the only way..

Once i got the album, one for myself and one for babe, then i headed to Sg. Wang to meet baby and we back home together.. 
Cause i overnight at his place.. Luckily while waiting him, i managed to memorize 20 moral values in the car cause i really no heart to study in baby's place.. 
Has been weeks i never see him.. Obviously i miss him.. =)
Yesterday was the 1st night of sleeping so early since months ago.. We slept at 11.20pm..
He snore once he lies on the bed so i have to force myself to sleep la.. =.="
I woke up for several times.. 6am, 6.30am, 7.50am, 9am and finally 10am+, i officially wake up from my tight sleep..
But i'm still tired.. 

Get ready fetch baby to Sg. Wang cause i'll be passing there too and off back to school.. 
Luckily i didn't lost in the middle of nowhere and managed to reach school on time.. 
I saw Bea in Mee Kuan's car studying.. So i park beside her car and join Bea inside the car..
Wait time to pass and sit for the exam..  
Back home immediately after exam.. Too sleepy and tired..

CHU NING~

No comments: