June and Kelly

Monday, November 17, 2008

HAPPY by K

I'm not clever in expressing my own feelings except when i'm really crazy..
Is really hard for me to express the real feelings from my face..
Don't ask why cause i also want to know why..
But in words, is more easy for me to express.. =)
I'm happy that i'm back with my baby now.. Yeah!
15 days of breaking up really torture me a lot..
Alcohol doesn't help at all cause it just relieved u for some moment..
Crying cause u dehydration..
I've been hiding all my negative feelings all these days..
Friends concern really make me feel like they're the best..
I've been trying so hard to stop thinking bout negative things.. 
But now, get rid of these things and continue our stories again..
He made me laugh as before.. Still same as before.. 
I can see things still remain the same as before..
Am i right, dear?
Finally i can fully focus on my exams and don't need to guess so much..
Thick mask get off from me now!!





No comments: