June and Kelly

Sunday, November 16, 2008

GRADUATION DAY by K

14/11/2008 was the day..
The Form 5 student's graduation day.. 
Slept at 3am and woke up at 6am.. 
Supposed to have breakfast with F.R.I.E.N.D.S. but MK late i think cause she gonna fetch June from Ampang and Bea..
I have to fetch Set and Ray whereas Karen drive..
So Set, Ray and I had breakfast near my hse area.. Then back to Set's hse to print something.. =.="
We have to reach at 7.30am but we reached at 8am.. Luckily we're still on time..
When we reached there, every1's lining up to take their robe and everything..
There were photography section too..
Wearing the robe and square-shaped mortarboards made me feel like i'm a big big girl but i just started my journey of life..
I did cried a lil when we shouted, We Love You, Teachers! in the dark hall which no one will notice.. Touched.. They're the best.. They gave us knowledge and never give up on us..
We will never know this till the last day.. 
Let the pictures tell everything:

Photography section
Ray and Karen signing up for their robe and mortarboard
Students are wearing up
Poser
Bell with huge robe
Weng Xiu and I
Faye and I
Hary and I
Jaynes and I
Fishy and I
Set and I
Me, Kor Shin, Ann Gee
Bell and I
Camwhore

Kar Lin (top 5 student) and I
Audrey (top 1 student) and I
Darling K and I
Babe and I
Mee Kuan and I
Kwoon Kew, Puan Safarina (class teacher) and I
Cheng Ann (most royal who has been together with Kor Shin 4 years) and I
Ray and I
Suh Chin and I
Jiunn Huah, Min Yee, Me, Stephanie and Yvonne (all from pure science except me)
Puan Abby (sej teacher) and I
Me, Puan Maimunah (my moral teacher) and Cik Umi
MR.YING( MY IDOL TEACHER!!!! My form 3 science teacher) and I
Mr. Yeong (counseling teacher) and I
Mr. Karim (our strict discipline teacher. everyone scare of him but he's humour also) and I

Mr. Aaron Chin (my science teacher, he's funny and a good advisor) and I
lighting up candles and getting ready for going in the dark hall
Kit Siang (KS elephant) and I
Hall of Character

Me, Fishy and Faye


I'm GRADUATE
flowers from Daddy.. Thanks dad!


Grandma and I
Daddy, Megan and I

Grace and I
We're showing off flowers =)
Pn. Siti Ramah (She's cool and always polite.. my form 3 sej teacher) and I
Mrs. Olive Beverly Tan (She's rock and fun! our new principle) and I
Mrs. Mano (She's cool.. The headmistress for our school) and I
Showing off again and again
Aww~ Mee Kuan's lovely flowers and bears bears

The boys
Kor Shin and I
Kor Shin, Me and Ann Gee

Programme

After the graduation ceremony, then we headed to McD for take away and headed to Ray's hse.. We sing and sing.. Until we're tired..






Bea and MK went back early whereas Ray wanna sleep so babe, Karen and I headed to Taman Len Sen to have dinner..



Finally i post up this long post.. 

No comments: