June and Kelly

Monday, October 27, 2008

OUR CRAZINESS by K

From the previous post, i'll be hanging out with babe and the gangs on 24th Oct..
What a long day for me.. Bad and Good Luck all happened in this day..
Never mind. Forget bout it.. 
Early morning 10am Karen and I went to the "pasar pagi" in our area..
We bought a lot of stuff for steamboat.. Omg.. that's really lots..
After that we had breakfast and we chatted for some time..
Mee Kuan sms me and asked me to go to Leisure Mall for HSM3..
So babe, Bea, Mee Kuan and I went for the movie..
I cried a lot.. =.=" Touched.. Especially for the last year of high school students..
I'll definately miss high school though there's too much bad happening..

Then we got our steamboat for dinner at Karen's hse..
Darling K, babe J, Ray, Set, Mee Kuan, Bea and I have to eat all these:




guess what.. we really finished all of them.. =.=" fainted.. then we got a photo session.. funny plus fun.. i haven't get the pics from babe.. but it does not last long.. everyone have to be back early.. didn't really sing much song in darling's hse..

No comments: