June and Kelly

Friday, October 24, 2008

CHILL by K

i woke up at 11am and get ready..
reached Bell's hse at around 1pm..
1st, we chat a lil then we watched a horror movie..
forgotten what's the name..
then, we gossip gossip for 1 hour++..
No photo of the day..
And back by 6pm..
sorry mone that i did not bring u the thing today..

i were on the phone with mum for almost 2 hours just now..
i finally burst up and show my weakness to my real mum..
that's a good thing i think because i'm relieved a lot now..
mayb mum's right, i have to be strong huh? to face everything..
i felt like i'm a 3 years old kid just now..
cried like nobody business and shouted at her..
sorry, mum..
oh my, i'm sure she'll be damn worry bout me..
and i think she can't sleep tonight cause she told me that she'll be 24 hours on call tonight..
see.. i don't like to tell out my feelings cause i don't want anyone to be worry bout me..
i hate her but i slowly accepted her back..
she supports me all the way and she never gives any pressure to me..
at least she respect for what i'm doing now..
i'm lucky at this point..

I'll be having a hang out with babe and others again instead of staying at home using all my brain juice..
later 9am, darling karen will come and fetch me to "pasar pagi"..
=.=" have to wake up again..
guess what we gonna do at night..
we gonna have steamboat at Karen's hse.. =)
so i have to accompany darling to the pasar as we stay near to each other..
after that, i think we'll watch the new HSM3..
at last i waited for this day..
has been a long time i didn't go to the cinema..
i remember the last movie i watched was, The Mummy with baby..
and at night, we'll proceed to our steamboat..

had a brief conversation with ah gor who's in Coventry now..
Please take care of urself more k..
Don't over work if u found jobs there..
and also share ur Pounds with me when u back here as u said just now.. ^^

Jimmie Leen moved to a new hse, new room, new hsemates, new environment and also promoted to a higher position in his career..
I wanna wish u Congratz a long time but no suitable time to wish u..
U've been very very very busy for work nowadays..
Please take care of urself as u already promised me..
U already big big boy, must noe how to think d.. k?
I'll do my revision..
Love ya..
We gonna meet this Sunday right?


No comments: