June and Kelly

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BORING DAY by K

I wasted a day today.
Doing nothing except went for account tuition.
I'm kinda blank today.
I wanna go school tomorrow but i heard someone said that a lot of them are not going tomorrow.
So i have to stay at home again. For nothing. =.="
Woke up at 12pm and sms baby immediately to wish him Good morning.
Clean up and on my lappy.
Guess who's on at that moment. BELL WONG.
Chatted with her for quite a long time i think.
She won't be going to school this week.
I just got to know that the form 5 will start holidays on the 6th Nov due to arragement of tables and chairs for the SPM examination that will starts on 11th Nov.
My last paper will be on 4rd Dec but the science students will finished their paper on 27th Nov.
=.=" Good news. Finally we have our graduation day on the 14th Nov.
I continue reading The Secret to fill up my free time since i don't wanna do any revision today.
I still got halfway to go. I wonder what baby's doing now.
Obviously i miss him a lot.
Is 10.16pm now, time flies. 
I need to focus on my SPM. 

No comments: