June and Kelly

Thursday, September 18, 2008

OVER? by K

trials gonna over soon..
seems like everyone starting to relax now..
but for me.. it is not over but still a struggling time for me..
i got 2 days of holidays but seems like i can't have a proper rest..
i don't wanna be a busy person anymore..
i wanna chill and settle down everything..
and seems like everyone is living at their own world..
i feel like i wanna sleep for a week without waking up now..
i'm tired till the max.. not only physical but also mentally..
family look high up on me but i don't wanna give myself pressure anymore..
i don't bother and care anything cause i'm restless..
everyday i'm avoiding from thinking the things that is complicated..
i pretend much too but this is the only way to not let myself down or sad..
i'm trying to satisfy my heart now..
laugh, smile, cared were the only medicine..
i heard this from a friend.. "no one will understands the feelings that we felt.."
and that's truly true.. 


I MISS U TOO!!!


No comments: