June and Kelly

Friday, September 12, 2008

It's never be the same by J

The bell rang.
I have to rush home again. I never hate for walking down thousand stairs. Still I still have to hurry up. My uncle would not wait long.
He's there in his car, muttering something. I don't get to listen to what he's trying to say. I don't care what he's gonna tell me. I have had been too tired.
School is tiring, I am sitting for the school exmainations now. There are still lots of revision to be done. I have been forcing myself to like subjects I am taking now, but I could not. I am still considering a lot of things. I could not put down everything gently. My hot-tempered is bothering me lots and I am tired out totally.
For this past few years, I am still sitting in the same old car, same old road to and from home to school. The trees are still green but they look as old as an old man now. How about myself?
Too much memories. I could not forget. Should I be thankful for this? For not forgetting and forcing myself to recall back?
The Sun is geting brighter, even the aircond is never enough. It's always hot and bothered.
I am never happy.
I remember the days you were with me. We were eating ice cream under the Sun. We were breathing the same air. The happiness I will never recognised again.
I commemorate the founding of our love with loneliness. Do you still remember?
The day we meet?
On my way home.
When I look up into the sky during the day, the clouds were like your smile...It's like your smile which making smiling too.
It's never be the same.
When I look at the stars at night, there were like your eyes blinking and sparkling which bringing me happiness and asking me to stay happy always.
It's also never be the same.
Even the flowers along the pavement, are moving happily as the day is long~
It's the days I won't want to lose.
And it's never be the same.
You were actually there with me celebrating my birthday with me. However, it won't be the same again. 14th of May will never be a happy day again. I have to forgive for this? For loving you when you asked to? It's has been donkey's years, I have not smile as before.



Do we still have to meet each other?

No comments: