June and Kelly

Saturday, September 27, 2008

closer by J

High School is gonna end soon. Well, nothing is related to this stupid high school thing in this post. I can just talk bout anything unrelated punya when I likelah. Okay, an outing today. WHO?who?who?...I will write briefly about today.
Ms.kelly, Mr.Bea , Mr.K, Mr.K's girl2, Mr.Ray and me..me!
WHERE?where?where?
So, I reach pavilion at bout 12, get my eyebrow done happily. Mr.K called and asked me to wait for him. I was...erm...walking pointless to nowhere. To speedy to search for the Mr.Jay's album. 100+, man.....I don't understand the cube thingy cost so much?...got Jay's faces wer, sure expensive.
I asked the workers there a stupid question, "anywhere also got?"
He replied, "e...r...y...ea"
wtf...so fishy..
So three of us walked to TS's neway..our room number was room13. Lucky number wei.
SINGSINGSING....till 5 o clock.
Walk back to Pavilion with Ms.K....Mr.K had his haircut in Esprit again for an hour. Me waited boringly but fun too..
Had dinner in Wong Kok...*fullfull*
...saw someone...ask me privately...*shHhhh* :)



Ms.K is singing...

They luv themselves "that" much!


bai fon~~~

Both drama King and Queen in the house!



Mr.Bea, Ms.K and me!
I was trying to be...Pro~wtf


byebye @##$

No comments: